Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Weeds weeds weeds

In the blazing heat, I attacked the slopes again with my gas cutting whip. I switched the circular blade for the string because of all the garbage along the roadside. JAPANESE DRIVERS ARE INCONSIDERATE. Did I just yell inappropriately? I pick up the cans, bottles and cigarette packs every week and then there are more - trash tossed from passing cars that ends up on our slope. If you have ever hit an aluminum can with a circular blade cutter or have shards of glass from vitamin drink bottles fly in your face, you can appreciate my yelling. Sweat stinging my eyes, wind blowing grass bits in my face, feet slipping on the slope...the last thing I need is to hit trash that was carelessly, thoughlessly, tossed in the grass.

Taka plowed the upper field like someone who had just had peyote casserole. What was the man thinking? He plowed is irregular wavy lines, missing big patches of weeds and leaving the field looking in shambles! He said he didn't want to waste gas driving in straight lines. !? Truly, we do not understand one another.

No comments: